Monday, January 22, 2007

"WAY TO GO CLIPPERS, WAY TO GO!"

If you've ever been to a Clippers game you've undoubtedly seen and heard what has to be the Clippers biggest fan. He's that guy in the red and blue suit screaming at the top of his lungs, "Way to go Clippers, way to go!" He's the unofficial team mascot, the Clippers mayor, so to speak. He excites the fans and gets the energy flowing. There's so many questions I have for him. For instance, how does he get his voice to travel from across the Staples Center? Does he go to every single game? And who the hell made him that red and blue suit? His wife must really love him.

To make a long story short, our friends Ianthe and Eric had a pair of extra tickets to Saturday's game. Who do I see as we enter the Staples Center? The Clippers Biggest Fan! Let me tell you, I was his biggest fan at that moment. I just had to get a photo.

I still have questions. Maybe next time I'll ask him about that suit...








By the way, Clippers creamed the Grizzlies.


Oh, and out of curiosity, any idea why you'd wear an Elvis costume to a basketball game?

No comments: