Saturday, September 29, 2007

Gina Verdugo

For those of you that have known me for a while know that I respond to the name Verdugo. You see, my last name is Vadurro. Since getting married it's Vadurro-Seifert. But for over 35 years I was Gina Vadurro, and a few select friends chose to call me Verdugo.

Fascinating piece of information, I know.

Anyway, you can imagine my excitement when I read that a new watering hole has opened up in Glassel Park called none other than...(drum roll please)....Verdugo!

It's like it was named after meeeeee!

Not really, but a girl can dream.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Very nice post. Your web site is very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/actonel/

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://buyzolpidem-zolpidem.blogspot.com/2011/01/buy-veronal.html

Anonymous said...

You wrote a very interesting article. And I agree with you. hair loss

Anonymous said...

Pet friends, when I play a joke on not asked for include anyone to help, but survival is such a fiendish fancy, that
suffer with to request in return help. I'm in a very key position, expect Your friends, escape
they can, how much can. I will-power be deeply grateful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 post: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com